Is copper going up or down this year? That’s the question many commodities experts are asking, and apparently coming up with conflicting answers.
Goldman Sachs told Mining Weekly “actual and anticipated US dollar strength, cheaper energy and other input costs, and [an]...Read more
Every year around this time, US Global Investors publishes their popular Periodic Table of Commodities Returns – a neat little graphic showing the best and worst performing commodities from the previous year compared to the last decade.
As the chart shows, palladium do...Read more
Silver investors should be giddy right now.
Silver prices have experienced their best start to the year since 1983. Since Jan. 1, silver has already gone up 15 percent – thanks in part to the surge in gold, Switzerland’s detachment from the euro, and other market...Read more
Interview with Joe Merrick, President and CEO of Provident Metals
In just a few short years, Provident Metals has taken the online precious metal investment world by storm. The company, helmed by Joe Merrick, has been at the forefront of countless innovations, from the practical – their secure online sales and shipping methods have revolutionized online precious metal purchases – to the whimsical. Specialty coins from Provident Mint like their Zombucks series … More ›
- Infographic: Periodic Table of Commodities Returns 2014; SPOILER ALERT – Palladium Dominated
- Jeff Clark Bullish for Gold: “If there ever was a time to own gold, this is it.”
- The Profit Prophet: “Gold to average $1,321 in 2015″; Silver $18.56
- Precious Metals Soar on Swiss Franc Surprise; “This was a gold rally,” say analysts
- Despite a Rough Year, Gold in 2014 Ended Up on Top of All Other World Currencies…Save the USD
- Silver’s Strongest Start in 30 Years
- 3 Possible “Hidden Surprises” in Store for Silver in 2015
- Silver Making a Comeback: “Huge potential upside for investors in 2015″
- Silver Eagle Coins Steal the Show in 2014: “Precious metal investors overwhelming chose Silver Eagles”
- Hemingway and Hyperinflation: 17 Reasons to Trust Silver
- Auto Sales Couldn’t Look Better for 2015 Platinum & Palladium Prices
- Platinum Forecast 2015: Analysts looking forward to “strong growth momentum next year”
- Goldman Sachs & Others Accused of Manipulating Platinum and Palladium Prices
- Confessions of a Contrarian: Platinum and Palladium Look Bullish
- Russia, South Africa to Become the OPEC of Platinum?
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. … More ›
From 20+-year veteran trading advisor Andrew Abraham, this 23-page guide can be easily read on your lunch break. Over … More ›
Books – Coming Soon
From one of the world’s most respected authorities on precious metals investment—a thoroughly researched volume on the … More ›
Now available for pre-order, this latest work from Bullion Management Group CEO Nick Barisheff explains how gold will … More ›