A Malaysian passenger airplane carrying 295 people was shot down in Eastern Ukraine near the Russian border on Thursday, killing all on board. The plane, a Boeing 777, was en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur and came down near the city of Donetsk, a stronghold of pro-Rus...
Gold held above a one-month low on speculation that the biggest decline this year may spur demand as holdings in the largest exchange-traded product backed by the metal expanded to the highest level since April. The metal sank to $1,303.10 yesterday, the lowest since June 19...
(MarketWatch) – Golds $30-plus drop today – the biggest daily decline of the year – serves as a powerful reminder that the market for the yellow metal remains vulnerable to shifts in investor mood. That’s because there’s more bullishness than be...
Interview with Joe Merrick, President and CEO of Provident Metals
In just a few short years, Provident Metals has taken the online precious metal investment world by storm. The company, helmed by Joe Merrick, has been at the forefront of countless innovations, from the practical – their secure online sales and shipping methods have revolutionized online precious metal purchases – to the whimsical. Specialty coins from Provident Mint like their Zombucks series … More ›
- When Buying Precious Metals — Premiums Matter or: All that Glitters is Sold
- Why gold just posted its biggest drop this year
- Linking The Dollar To Gold: Completing The Recipe For Restoring An Economic Boom For America
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: How Do They Compare? (Infographic)
- How Can Silver, And Soon Gold, Prices Be More Transparent?
- Gold Spikes as Uncertainty Reigns Over Plane Crash at Russia-Ukraine Border
- Q1 in Review: U.S. Gold Production Down, Silver Up, Q2 Forecast
- Q1 Sees Worst GDP Loss in 5 Years; Gold logs sixth straight gain
- Palladium Nears 13-Year High on Supply Concerns
- Palladium Rises to 34-Month High on South Africa Impasse
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. … More ›
From 20+-year veteran trading advisor Andrew Abraham, this 23-page guide can be easily read on your lunch break. Over … More ›
Books – Coming Soon
From one of the world’s most respected authorities on precious metals investment—a thoroughly researched volume on the … More ›
Now available for pre-order, this latest work from Bullion Management Group CEO Nick Barisheff explains how gold will … More ›