The gold market is caught in a tug of war right now, supported on the downside by concerns about geopolitical uncertainty, but beaten down by concerns that stronger economic growth will lead to Fed rate hikes sooner rather than later.
The Bulls: Could Russia adopt an energy ...
The Bank of Nova Scotia, Deutsche Bank and HSBC have been accused of fixing the price of trillions of dollars worth of silver, an allegation similar to earlier suits involving the London gold fix.
Scott Nicholson filed suit against the three banks for allegedly manipulating ...
(July 29,2014) The banks that conduct the century- old gold fixing and the London Bullion Market Association will seek proposals next month for a new administrator to run a revamped process for the benchmark by year-end. The process will be open and not restricted to firms w...
Interview with Joe Merrick, President and CEO of Provident Metals
In just a few short years, Provident Metals has taken the online precious metal investment world by storm. The company, helmed by Joe Merrick, has been at the forefront of countless innovations, from the practical – their secure online sales and shipping methods have revolutionized online precious metal purchases – to the whimsical. Specialty coins from Provident Mint like their Zombucks series … More ›
- Who Wins The Tug Of War In Gold? Geopolitics Versus Better Growth Outlook
- The Hard Truth: Successful Investing Involves a Lot of Luck
- Who will run the gold fix next?
- A Must See Gold Chart For Serious Investors And Traders, Part 1
- Gold Price “Can’t Rise” as Weak Asian Demand, Technical “Correction” Take Out 50- and 100-Day Moving Average
- Gold Spikes as Uncertainty Reigns Over Plane Crash at Russia-Ukraine Border
- Q1 in Review: U.S. Gold Production Down, Silver Up, Q2 Forecast
- Q1 Sees Worst GDP Loss in 5 Years; Gold logs sixth straight gain
- Palladium Nears 13-Year High on Supply Concerns
- Palladium Rises to 34-Month High on South Africa Impasse
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. … More ›
From 20+-year veteran trading advisor Andrew Abraham, this 23-page guide can be easily read on your lunch break. Over … More ›
Books – Coming Soon
From one of the world’s most respected authorities on precious metals investment—a thoroughly researched volume on the … More ›
Now available for pre-order, this latest work from Bullion Management Group CEO Nick Barisheff explains how gold will … More ›