It’s a jungle out in the silver markets. Investors are holding on for their lives as the price of metals swings to higher highs and lower lows and junior equities bounce along the bottom. In this interview with The Gold Report, David H. Smith, senior analyst at silver...
Palladium touched a one-year high as the U.S. and its allies threaten sanctions against Russia, the world’s biggest supplier of the metal used in pollution-control devices for cars. President Barack Obama authorized financial sanctions, and left the imposition of more restr...
‘Why do you invest in gold, when it doesn’t pay interest?’ This is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to gold investment discussions.
As we have consistently shown, gold acts as a safe-haven and hedge against inflation. Unlike the mone...
Interview with Joe Merrick, President and CEO of Provident Metals
In just a few short years, Provident Metals has taken the online precious metal investment world by storm. The company, helmed by Joe Merrick, has been at the forefront of countless innovations, from the practical – their secure online sales and shipping methods have revolutionized online precious metal purchases – to the whimsical. Specialty coins from Provident Mint like their Zombucks series … More ›
- Copper Drops to $7,138 a Tonne on Chinese Demand Concerns | Copper Investing News
- Copper squeeze likely as stocks drop ahead of smelter supply | Reuters
- Weak Data from China, Strong US Dollar Rattle Copper Investors | Copper Investing News
- Investors Wait for Growth from China, EPA Announces Pebble Mine Impact
- Copper Seen As ‘Not Too Hot And Not Too Cold’ In 2014
- Palladium surges to one-year high amid Russia supply concerns
- Mid-Week Market Update: Gold rises after weak U.S. data; supply worry lifts platinum | Reuters
- Platinum demand and price set to rally in 2015, Says HSBC
- 4 Uses of Platinum: An Overview
- Frank Holmes: Platinum and Palladium “Look Extremely Compelling” – Video
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. … More ›
From 20+-year veteran trading advisor Andrew Abraham, this 23-page guide can be easily read on your lunch break. Over … More ›
Books – Coming Soon
From one of the world’s most respected authorities on precious metals investment—a thoroughly researched volume on the … More ›
Now available for pre-order, this latest work from Bullion Management Group CEO Nick Barisheff explains how gold will … More ›